Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Getting the Word Out

Often people asked me, "How can I help 'Epic Heroes'?" Of course, the first thing I say is: Please pledge! Pledges and sponsors keep our show going, after all. But what if someone has already pledged and pledged often?

This was the case with uber-fan Rebecca Fitzgerald. So when she asked what more she could do, I suggested that she contact every single newspaper in Washington State with news about the show and our amazing October 16 premiere. And guess what? She said yes!

Armed with the press release that I wrote (because, remember, that's basically my day job -- writing marketing copy), Rebecca has already contact every single Kitsap paper and she's diving into the rest of Washington tomorrow!

Rebecca's pledging over and over again has shown her dedication to the show, but now she's in the trenches with us, trying so hard to spread the word to everyone and anyone who will listen.

Because after all... what we're doing here is epic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment